Every Sunday from 11:00 am - 2:15 pm our rich Sunday brunch buffet awaits you.
The Sunday brunch is a mixture of breakfast and lunch and is especially popular with families.
Many guests also combine the brunch with a private event: Whether a birthday party, christening or Christmas celebration - our spacious premises
can be separated and individually seated according to your wishes.
- Scrambled eggs or fried eggs "live" and "fresh" prepared in front of your eyes!
- Oven-fresh rolls and croissants and bread selections
- A large selection of sausage, ham and cheese specialities
- Homemade jams (according to the season)
- Smoked fish specialities from the smokehouse "Dreier" with salmon, trout and mackerel, in addition: honey-mustard-dill dip, cranberry and horseradish cream
- Homemade antipasti such as fried thyme mushrooms, red wine shallots, colourful pepper strips, pesto and much more...
- Salad buffet with crisp fresh leaf salads, 3 varied dressings
- Raw vegetable salad
- Variation of herring and matie
- A tasty soup served at the table
- At least 4 - 5 different main courses (varied and seasonal, always with meat, fish, poultry and vegetarian components)
- Ice - or parfait
- Cream dishes / fruit dessert
- The food on offer is seasonal and therefore subject to constant change.
Breakfast drinks such as milk, coffee and tea are included in the all-inclusive price.
at the price of € 23,50 per person
(children's reduction, surcharge at Christmas / Easter)
For groups of 8 or more adults, we offer the following beverage package in addition to brunch:
- Sparkling wine / orange juice at reception
- Mineral water
- non-alcoholic beverages
- White wine, rosé wine, red wine
- Draught beer: Barre Bräu, Schneider Weisse
- non-alcoholic beer
- Coffee specialties like: cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso
- Digestifs like: fruit brandy, corn, juniper, sour
at the price of € 14,00 per person
(only by appointment, table drinks from 1:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., extension for an extra charge)