The Weser cycle path is one of the most popular long-distance cycle paths in Germany. For many cyclists, the tour begins at the confluence of the Fulda and Werra rivers and then ends in Bremen. Minden is a popular intermediate stage here.
Not far from the Weser cycle path is our cyclist-friendly hotel and invites you to stop and rest.
We have specialised in the needs of cycling tourists and can offer the following service:
- safe and roofed shelter for your bicycles
- Charging options for your e-bikes
- central location (only 5 minutes to the Weserradgweg and only 10 minutes to the city centre)
- free parking for your car (also for several days)
- "cyclist breakfast" with freshly prepared scrambled eggs & homemade jam
- Bavarian beer garden for an informal end of a successful stage
- Restaurant with outdoor terrace and seasonal, regional dishes
- Hotel bar
- Repair tool for your bicycle
- Drying facility for cycling clothing
- Loan of bicycle map material free of charge
- Member company and cooperation partner at www.weserradweg24.de
- WLAN free of charge
- Help with the organisation of luggage transfer / rental bikes / spare bikes
Quality bikes for your excursion along the Weser cycle path
You are in the mood for a little bike ride but don't have a bike with you? You want to test the advantages of an e-bike?
We would be happy to help you with the procurement of rental bikes.
Costs approx. 25,00 € per E-Bike.
Mill route on the Westphalian mill road
43 restored wind and water mills as well as the only functional ship mill in Minden along 300 km of signposted paths make cycling along the Weser and in the Wiehengebirge a pleasure. The mills are also alternately in operation and open for guests from April to October.
The Weser cycle path is one of the most popular long-distance cycle paths in Germany. The well passable routes are all almost without gradients and the cyclists can expect a very attractive and scenically diverse scenery.
The Weser Cycle Path begins at the confluence of the Fulda and Werra rivers and leads its way directly along the Weser to the North Sea.
Many years ago, a number of committed, owner-managed hotels decided to jointly market this cycle path in the form of a package tour.
Our hotel is also part of this successful cooperation. If you are interested in a package tour along the Weser cycle path, we would like to warmly recommend our cooperation www.wederradweg24.de.