In the past, the Hotel Bad Minden has dealt intensively with the topic of sustainability and resource efficiency. Thus we were able to successfully implement several projects within a very short time.
By offering a "Green Meeting", we subject ourselves to the guiding principles of the German conference industry in terms of the sustainability code "fairpflichtet" (www.fairpflichtet.de).
We promote a CO² reduced journey, e.g. with the Deutsche Bahn and are happy to support you in booking a ticket of the ÖVM within Minden.
Within the scope of a Green Meeting, mainly regional & seasonal products are processed. You will not find the "strawberry or asparagus" in winter with us! We avoid products which are packed individually. With a few exceptions, all our food is purchased in large containers and repacked in recyclable containers.
We also use energy and other resources sparingly. Our employees are among the most important resources. We are actively committed to the observance of human rights: Fair wages, regulated working hours, equal opportunities and the right to further training. As a successful training company, we secure jobs in the long term and effectively counteract the shortage of skilled workers.
Our ideas and approaches are reflected in our "Green Meeting Package":
- Provision of one of our conference rooms or simply hold a climate-neutral outdoor meeting! In our idyllic fruit or beer garden
- Conference equipment: beamer, screen, pinboard & flipchart, microphone / headset, free WLAN (also outside)
- Support by a personal contact person (trainee) on site
- Wooden pencils as well as the note and flipchart paper are of course recyclable
- Löfflers "naturtrüb" apple juice and Carolinen mineral water from the region from the self-service buffet
- "Green coffee break" in the morning with Fair Trade coffee and BIO Wellness tea, green Smoothies
- Birchermüsli in a jar, seasonal fruit skewers and vegetable sticks with green herb sauce
- regional and seasonal 3 course menu with fresh ingredients
(in order to handle resources responsibly, we recommend not to offer a buffet)
"Green coffee break" in the afternoon with Fair Trade coffee and BIO Wellness tea,
Chocolates from the tin cake of the BIO baker from Minden, Fair Trade BIO chocolate
at the price of 55,00 / person
Would you like to hold a 100% climate-neutral meeting?
We would be happy to calculate your carbon footprint and then recommend a monetary value that you can donate to the compensation agency of your choice.